Friday, December 4, 2009

12 Weeks of Christmas-Week 10

So I know that I've done bag toppers as one of the "12 Weeks" items before, but in my defense, Christmas IS the season of eating, and well, my husband made cinnamon candy so I had to think of something cute to hand it out to friends and family. :) Plus, it's my blog and I'm allowed to do whatever I want on it, right? Anyway, on to the pictures! The first set are the bags of cinnamon candy (and apple too!), and the second set are cute little decorated Peppermint Patties using one of my favorite stamp sets: "Holiday Lineup." Enjoy! Three weeks until Christmas people!













Ingredient List:
Cinnamon Candy Bag Toppers-
Stamp Set-Sweet Season
Card Stock-Very Vanilla, Merry Moments DSP
Ink-Garden Green Classic Stampin' pad
Accessories-Big Shot (love this thing!), Top Note Die cut, medium cello bags, small cello bags, wide oval punch, 1/4" grosgrain chocolate chip ribbon, 5/8" grosgrain very vanilla ribbon, staples, candy

Peppermint Patties Bag Toppers-
Stamp Set-Holiday Lineup, Sweet Season
Card Stock-Real Red, Garden Green, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink-Basic Black, Garden Green
Accessories-Big Shot, Top Note Die Cut, medium cello bags, wide oval punch, small oval punch, stampin dimensionals, staples, SU markers: Real Red, Garden Green, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, 1-1/4" circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, scallop circle punch, adhesive

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...