Friday, December 25, 2009

12 Weeks of Christmas-Christmas Day

Merry Christmas everyone! My last entry for this series is using a stamp set that I really love but have rarely used, I'm not sure why. Probaby because every time I would sit down to create something, I would get creator's block. :) Anyway, here is my final project: a brown paper bag front. It was raining outside so the Old Olive snowflakes have a tint of gold to them...maybe that's the Dazzling Diamonds I used on the centers of them? Who knows? :)

Hope you have a blessed Christmas!









Ingredient List:
Stamp Set-Serene Snowflakes (Holiday Mini Catalog, Holiday Best (Hostess, Level 1)
Card Stock-Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink-Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Tools-Paper piercer, two-way glue pen, large oval punch, scallop oval punch, regular hole punch, stampin' dimensionals, adhesive
Accessories-Clear rhinestone brads, Dazzling Diamonds, 1/2" Polka Dot Rich Razzleberry Grosgrain ribbon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...