Wednesday, May 13, 2009

DSP Galore!

In honor of National Scrapbooking Month, SU has a promotion going on for the month of May: for every 3 pack of Designer Series Paper you buy, you get one pack FREE. I love FREE stuff, especially paper, so I definitely took advantage of this deal. The order arrived yesterday, so I challenged myself to make one card from every pack of DSP I got before I could go to bed. Most are CAS (clean and simple), as it was getting late already when I started this project. These are the cards I made and their coordinating DSP.

Good Morning Sunshine DSP (sorry for the yellow tint from the lighting):



















Pink Flamingo DSP:














Bella Rose DSP:



















Parisian Breeze Specialty DSP:



















Rockabilly Specialty DSP:

1 comment:

Deidre Mooney said...

don't you just love that parisian breeze paper..rockabilly is next on my wish list! Deidre M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...