Friday, May 22, 2009

Checkbook Covers

I held a workshop last night for a woman who had been involved in SU about 10 years ago. Back in the day, SU sold checkbook covers and that was the project she had made at a workshop. So when she was reintroduced to SU at a workshop I held, she immediately wanted to hold a workshop, but really wanted the project to be another checkbook cover. Since SU doesn't sell the covers anymore, I did some research and found some online for a decent price. So last night we made checkbook covers and the ladies LOVED them. They were such a hit, and most of them were surprised you could do things, such as the checkbook covers, other than cards with the SU product. It went over so well I think I will offer that option when I do workshops in the future. Everyone can use a good checkbook cover now and then! :)

I pre-cut different options of the Parsian Breeze Specialty DSP for them to choose from so they could customize the cover to fit their own taste. I used my personal favorite stamp set "Heartfelt Thanks" for the covers. Here is the sample I made:



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...