Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Seek His Wisdom

These two journal entries really go hand in hand, though I didn't create them at the same time. In Job 28:12-19, it describes in perfect visual imagery that the Lord's wisdom is certainly more precious than any jewels or gemstones. One thing I always want to strive for is to walk in His wisdom. As long as I seek His wisdom first and not try to do everything on my own, or my way, I will walk in His blessing.

In Daniel chapter 2, Daniel goes to Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego and asks them to help him pray for wisdom to help interpret the king Nabuchadnezzar's dream so that they may live. The focal point of my entry is the section of scripture that Daniel spends praising the Lord for giving him wisdom and thanking him. Even as I seek the Lord for wisdom in all things--I want to always praise and thank Him with equal passion and gratitude. God is faithful and He always looks out for the good of His children. When you seek after His wisdom, you will surely find it. Then, be sure to thank Him for it when you do.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...