Saturday, February 18, 2017

My Hope Is In the Lord

It's been a year since I started Bible Journaling. What an awesome creative outlet it has been for me! I have really enjoyed this type of artful worship, and I can see that it is becoming more common.

I purchased a new set of water colors yesterday and had to try them out immediately. In this time when so many people are afraid for the future of our nation and the world, I rest in knowing that my hope comes from the Lord alone. Psalm 33:20-22 is an awesome reminder of that. Just like a caterpillar turns into a butterfly--with freedom to fly away, we have freedom in Christ knowing that He is our help and our shield when darkness tries to surround us.

Be encouraged, friend! And may you find hope in the Lord alone.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...