Wednesday, May 4, 2016

I Surrender

Last week's worship service inspired today's journal entry. I knew immediately I wanted to have a silhouette and a sunset and this was the end result. It has been so refreshing to have another creative outlet through artful worship. I hope that my Bible journal entries inspire you to look at Scripture in a new and refreshing way or to find other creative ways to build your relationship with Jesus.

For today's entry, I did a pencil outline of the silhouette and the "I Surrender," then used my Stampin' Up! ink pads and sponges to sponge the color. I punched a circle into some card stock for the sun and sponged it first, then added the other color after. After sponging the entire page, I went back over the pencil outline with my trusty Micron 08 pen. Before I sponged the page, I masked off the scripture for the page so it would stand out from the color on the page.

Last week's worship set list included:

Praise Goes On (Elevation Worship)

Fill This Place (Red Rocks Worship)

I Surrender (Hillsong)

I Will Exalt (Bethel)





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...