Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bright Bird

I hosted an Open House last Friday night at my home to show off the new catalog product and give my customers an opportunity to see projects created from the new product and make a few themselves.

This was a card that I had on display that features the "Besty's Blossoms" stamp set and the delightfully cheerful "Floral District Designer Series Paper."

The card design is a CASE from Heather Summers' card, but I changed up the colors and stamp sets to make it my own. Pennants and flags are really popular right now--you see them everywhere, so I love that this card incorporates that.



1 comment:

Andrea W said...

I love how you stamped the bird with two different colours. I may have to add the Betsy's Blossoms stamp set to my wish list. Great card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...