Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Shoebox Swap Bitty Box

My upline and downline got together last night and did a Shoebox Swap. If you don't know what that is, it's where a group gets together to make different projects. Each person attending creates a project to share with the group and brings all of the supplies necessary to create that project, but everything needed must fit into a shoebox (or box of similar size). Then you set up different stations and move around to each station creating each of the projects that were brought! It's a lot of fun and you leave with great project ideas.

For my project, I opted for the Bitty Box which neatly holds 4 mini cards--a great gift for a friend.

The top of the box displays a small sampling of the "Flirtatious Specialty" DSP, which is what I used for my starting point and how I ended up with this color scheme. I will be sharing the other projects that I made in the days to follow. Come back tomorrow for more!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...