Thursday, July 21, 2011

More travel

I'm traveling, yet again, with my full-time job. I'm in California right now and will be leaving straight from California early tomorrow morning and heading to Orlando for another meeting. I have been busy in my stamp room making projects (before I left) but did not have a chance to take pictures and upload them before I left. I will have a three day stretch at home next weekend before heading out for one more trip-to Phoenix. I will do my best to take pictures and get them uploaded during that 3 day stretch. It's at the top of my list...even before doing laundry and repacking!

Hope you are having a great week!

1 comment:

Donna Heber said...

Hi Amy,

You sure have been very busy. Wishing you safe travels.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...