Saturday, June 25, 2011

Travel

As you can see I've been MIA. Again.

My busy summers have already picked up and I have found myself coming home from my full-time job, straight to church events, family events, other events, which leave my evenings packed full with little time in my stamp room. I have found a moment or two to make a project here or there, but not to the capacity that it was before summer started. I do have some projects to share with you though, and they are coming.

My summer travel has started, in fact as I'm typing this, I am sitting in my hotel room in Quebec City, Canada. It's raining outside and a cool 56 degrees...a far cry from the 100 degree sunshine that I am missing back home in Oklahoma. It's very French/European here, and I'm quite out of my element in this French speaking city, but I'm taking it all in and trying to have a little bit of fun in the midst of my work duties.

Today's project is another clear stamp case that I've altered and filled with a few hand-made cards for my club hostess this month. Hope you enjoy it and get some inspiration from it.

Have a great weekend!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...