Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Blog!

Happy 2nd Birthday to my blog! Today marks the second year that I have been sharing my creative ideas with you. I can't believe it's been 2 years already. :)

Perfect timing too--today marks the roll-out of my NEW blog background layout! I had ordered it back in the fall through Laycock Designs and it was finished just today, on my blog's Birthday! If you are a google-reader subscriber, please take a moment to go check out the design layout...Michelle really did an awesome job on it. I'm so happy with it!

For the project today, I'm sharing a card using a retired stamp set, but it was fitting for the reason I made it. I purchased an ice cream gift card and needed a card to place it in so I pulled out my retired "Sweet Scoops" stamp set and whipped up a quick card. Enjoy!







1 comment:

Canaan said...

LOVE the new background!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...