Wednesday, February 17, 2010

50/50 Board

Now is a great time to order from Stampin' Up! with all of the wonderful promotions that go on with Sale-a-Bration! For every $50 that you spend, you get an item from the Sale-a-Bration brochure absolutely FREE! Who doesn't like FREE stuff?

To piggy-back with SU's SAB, I am offering my own incentive to buy from me now through the end of March. This is my 50/50 Board. For every $50 that you spend with me (pre tax/shipping), you get to select a number on my 50/50 Board and put your name on it. If I fill the board by the end of next month, I will draw a number at random and that person will win a $50 shopping spree from me! More FREE!! :D As you can see, the board is starting to fill up, so don't wait--order something today (good for online and in-person orders).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...